Thursday, January 31, 2008

What should I do??

I have two responsibilities, both requires me at the same time and same day! What should I do???

My parents are going to KL on Friday morning for a graduation ceremony of my elder sis, Ruth, leaving me, Rachel (younger sis) and Daniel (younger bro) in Penang. My responsibility - to look after them, feed them, fetch them.

As you all know, I attend cell group every Friday without fail, and this Friday night, it's gonna be a bit unusual as there are people from the young adult cell group will be joining us in conjunction to my church's theme of the year, "Discipling our Successive Generation". So, I'll be in charge of the song leading. I was preparing the songs and practicing it since Tuesday, and also asked Rachel to play violin with me, so this means more practice.

Then, today I only realized that I have a filming to do with my team, also on Friday night! I'm asked to be the crowd control because we're gonna film at Batu Ferringhi whereby there's surely lots of crowds there. The crowd controller is suppose to tell passer-bys before hand that there's a filming going and kindly ask them to use an alternative road so that they won't interfere in the filming process.

I told the director that I have a cell group to attend to and it's important, but the director asked me back,"You didn't know that there's gonna be a shoot on this Friday?" I thought about it, and what he said is true cuz as we planned much more earlier, the whole team agreed to shoot every Friday, and that this semester is a short semester, and time is precious.

So, both sides are counting on me, but both responsibilities requires me to be there at the same time!

What should I do??


1 comment:

Lisa! said...

FELIX is WAY WAY WAY TOO ADORABLE!

All the CAPS are intended! =)

And I know you will manage your siblings just fine! =)