Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Little Gathering

(on 10th Jan, Awal Muharam)

Nice place, isn't it? I'm actually at a fishing village near the industrial area, which is a little further from Queensbay.

Gathering whatever I learn from Photo Communication class and what I learnt from my dad, these are my masterpiece =]

Actually, I came here for a little gathering with Joshua Yam and...

Dennis is a former mass communication student from KDU Penang. He helped me a lot in advising me stuff. =D

Then, here comes the funny Joshua...hehehe....who is an engineering student. He's not the nerd type, and he's good at emcee-ing events. The last time I saw him Emcee is during a Korean Cultural presentation.

Having hard time choosing food from the menu (My first time to step in there)

There, they serve ikan bakar, udang & sotong, fried rice that is fried in different ways such as nasi goreng daging, nasi goreng papric, etc. Basically, it's a malay cuisine.

However, the ironic is, both of them don't eat seafood...swt...

Here's a bonus picture:

One funny thing about Joshua is that, after we finished eating, he excused himself to toilet, and he came back very fast, unexpectedly (the toilet was quite far away). Then when Dennis and I was ready to pay, Joshua said he paid already. Then only we realized that he did not went to the toilet, but he secretly paid....lol...

PS: I really wanna thank you both for treating me like a lady =D
Thanks Dennis for the transportation, and Joshua for the treating =D

3 comments:

RegardsJ said...

They forced me to smile!!!!=p

Dexter said...

haha.. nice outing leh...
some times a few ppl is better than a big group lor..

Liagiba-Abigail said...

Josh: hehehe..who ask u dun wanna smile at the first place!

dexxie: hm....dat i agree!