Wednesday, January 16, 2008

These Days

Hi guys. This time i'm gonna post a wordy one rather than so many pictures as in my previous posts. I hardly ever have a wordy one, so this is a little change from the usual. I'm trying to avoid myself to fully depend on pictures to blog and try using more words to describe myself.

Well, recruitment day is over, and more college classes to attend, and what more, mid term is next Monday! So soon! And I haven't officially been doing my revision although I planned to. Therefore, my motto is always "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail". This motto is so real and it applies to everything that we do daily.

Class is not as interesting as what it seems. There are cliques everywhere and finally I find myself wondering to another world, most of the time quieten myself down. So, I ended up playing Snake from my 2100 Nokia handphone...hehe...

I dunno la, I just find that I'm vulnerable and are neutral to most things. Recently, my thoughts are always thinking about the Law of Attraction. Heard of it before? Basically, it's concept is you are what you think you are. It's a way of attracting either negative or positive manifestation to your life, and it has to begin with what the person is thinking and feeling, and also on what things that the person is focus on. A simple example, if you think that you're poor and is always in debt, the law of attraction will cause it to happen exactly what you thought about, which is a negative statement. If otherwise, then you'll get a positive results. You can actually find a lot of books about this concept. In my opinion, this law of attraction is in a way making yourself god as you are in control of your own life's fate. However, I'm still trying to read more about this and tell you more, and whatever I state here are merely opinion.

Let me tell you something funny. Just now I went to chinese hawker food with my family. My dad ordered Char koay teow and thought that it was nice. I tried it, and I said that it's a bit char huei ta (overburned). Then, after eating the main meal, Ruth thought of ordering the Char koay teow again cuz she actually liked it. So we get Rachel to order it. After ordering it, she came back laughing to herself. All of us are curious. Then she said that she did not said Char koay teow, but instead, she called char huei ta! All of us laugh. It's so funny can.

Alright, I gotta go now, and there are so many things which I wanna say, but I'll save it for tomorrow. *Yawns* . Moreover, I need to get up early tomorrow to join Wendy for Dim Sum before our 9am class, so adieus! Ja!

2 comments:

mctan said...

yaha.. chao hoy ta.. it was nice but later we cabut becoz the service is damn slow

Liagiba-Abigail said...

mctan: yalor...most probably they totally forget about us..