Sunday, January 6, 2008

Met Old Friends

It's kinda coincident as I met 3 friends from my highschool who are currently working at Queensbay, and that's not all. There are more. Btw, I went to QB with Susan and my younger sis.

This is Yunn Pheng. Just finished form 5, working at TGIF. When she saw me at that time, she had 2 hours break. We chat a lot, utilizing the time fully.

Goldie at Starbucks (not the one beside borders). She's same age with me.

Yummy toffee nut. My favorite drink.

She's drinking the ice blended toffee nut.

Fu Keong working at Dome. Same age as me.

Tis pic a bit too dark...

Outside has better lighting.

Her fashion sense. Cute isn't it? And also elegant.
Then she has to leave for work.

The last stop for me, Rachel and Susan is at the beach =]

Rachel relaxing.

I just lurve the beach here.

3 faces



Rachel is too tall than any one of us.

But not anymore!

Actually I'm taller than Susan. Just giving chance to her...hehehe

Then, they spotted something interesting, as the sound grows louder and louder...

An aeroplane!

The pic above is when it's above our head. So near!

Then away it goes!

Far, far away!

Before making our leave, I went to buy:
.....as requested by Ruth from home


She's so happy to get it!


But when it's gone, she turned sad...




No comments: