Friday, January 25, 2008

The Shoot After Having Class

College Life....Here guys, are the many photos captured. Sorry, was abit lazy to update about it..teehee...Basically, this post will be mainly photos.

In class b4 the shoot (class was a bit sien, so I start snaping photos. Really it's the remedy for it):

Wendy acting cute... :P

Nice pose, Wendy. Quite candid.

Hie...

All in red. middle is lecturer, Felicia.

Roy! Don't jump off! Yao me xi man man kong ar!

Cheese!

At class corridor

Me & Nick

Pinch him little bit..hehe

Lalalalalalalala.....

happy

Me again

Hip hop style: NIck & Tsu

Yipeee!

Kena cekik! Elp!

Once upon a butt story...

The Priscilla of the day'

Jangan simply poke ah...

Wendy's norm of hitting Steven's head (esp. if he wears a cap)


Justin and his retarded post (he was halfway dancing thru when I took tis pic)
You really gotta check out this video here:




Me & Fiona.

Embrace yourself as I'm gonna show you what we share in common:

Both fell down on a tar road. Only difference is Fiona was doing limbo, lose her balance at the end of the pole, fell down on tar. Myself, fell down on a downhill tar road, screeching downwards :P
It ain't easy for us to move about after the incident :(

Coming up next are pix of me and my group in production:

At Gurney Drive, Fabian & Nick

Wanida & Fay Lin


Candid

Wondering away

Petrina: "Off record pls.."

After the documentary shot, we all started attacking the food! We ordered laksa, fried chicken and fried chicken skin, rojak, char koay teow. Everyone shared eating, and each only pay RM 2. Cheap rite? But definitely not enough filling for each person.

Actually there are more pix I could have taken, like the way they hold the video and the hosts, but I wasn't in the mood to snap more :P

Anyhow, after Gurney Drive, our next plan was shooting at Batu Ferringhi night market. At Gurney Drive, the clouds are already darkened, and we suspected rain, but we go for it anyway. I was the driver of the day, the Avanza driver, fetching 5 others. During our journey, it rained very heavily and our project had to be posponed. Why la rain at this time?? We gathered at the KFC near the night market and everyone was camwhoring.

Including myself..hahahhahhaha

PS: I'm glad that I drove the Avanza that day cuz the Iswara wasn't stable, and at that time, the right mirror wasn't fixed yet. Imagine me driving the Iswara at night and heavy rain..it'll be even more challenging for me.

3 comments:

Lisa! said...

Sounds like college life is superbly amazing!

Looks like so much fun!

=)

JJ Jason said...

why ur college so siok one!!!!!!!
my college so boring one lar, haiyor!

Liagiba-Abigail said...

Lisa: yeah..it's college life alright..actually it depends on individual how they take college life.

jj: you can make ur college life interesting too! Just start fooling around! hehe