Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Mirror mirror on the Car...


As usual, I came down from my apartment to get my car and to set out to college but just to find that the Iswara has gone mirror-less on the right side which is the most vital car parts especially when you're driving!

It happened when Ruth drove the car to Sg. Petani on Sunday evening for a party. See her blog for details.


A closer look at it. As you can see, the internal plastic in the middle had broken, so, that explains why.


How to see behind from my right side? Very difficult for me to potong kereta lah!
All I can do is to rely on my back mirror (glad that the back mirror is wide, even blind spot also can see).

3 comments:

Dexter said...

guai guai lar.. no need potong kereta lor... :D kidding lar...

Liagiba-Abigail said...

dexxie: hey, at times also need to potong crazy drivers and slow drivers also rite? but i have to see twice to potong lah

ruthtan said...

yah no need potong.. go left lane