Monday, February 4, 2008

They're Home!!

At last, my parents and Ruth came home, with a BIG surprise. Well, what can u
expect in KL themost? Shopping of course! They bought a lot of stuff from Ikea;
furniture, furniture, furniture!!

My dad bought a RM 300 + leather office chair, the one dat usually is found in a boss' room! Verycomfy lor! There's also a leg rest furniture, a four-legged, stout green round chair, a clock wall, etc..

Of course, Ikea is not the only shop that they buy so many goods. They bought new shirts and shoes for me and Rachel, web cam..hmmm..what else..oh yeah! a pretty pretty laptop bag! It was discounted to half price.

But the nightmare to all these is I had to help them clean up! I'm so tired, exhausted, and fatigue, running around with errands since this morning..

First thing in the morning is fetching my sister to school. Then, went to granma hse, had breakfast, and went for shopping in the wet market. Grandma bought 5 pieces of whole chicken, and it's very heavy! My fingers were melting! Then, went to PISA to settle my parking ticket fine.

Came home, I had to take all the shoes, bicycles, and other stuff into my hse cuz there's gonna be block cleaning whereby they will wash the whole apartment using water hose.

Then, after resting, I gotta cook lunch for Daniel and Rachel. Cutting the veggie
ain't a pleasant thing to do. What more, I had to rush cuz Daniel is about to go to school already.

After makan, fetch him, then fetch Rachel much later. I then went to grandma hse again to help her with veggie cutting. Then only found out that grandma had fever! It's not really a good thing as grandma had to cook for her whole family (children and grandchildren) for reunion dinner.

It's really a hectic day for me today...anywayz, I'm going for BJ Hill hike again tomorrow with Ruth and Letticia! Here I go again!! Gonna utilize the lessons I learned from my previous hike...lol...

No comments: