Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hey Guys, Gals

Hey all! I'm not dead yet in case you're wondering, seeing that my blog is dead for a week. There's so many things going on in my life, i even have the pictures but din blog about it.
Here's the latest pix:
In youth park furthest end i found this little hill, which I don't know where it leads cuz i don't come here much.
The steps to...
Laman Flora. So that's where the trail lead to..
Actually these photos were taken on last Friday...my little tour to Youth Park to get myself familiarize with it first..

And as for today, I went to youth park again. I actually love the hills very much that I would climb them and it's my first time climbing up to number 3 and 5! However, i din take any photos as i didn't bring my camera..but no worries, still got many other chances.

Just wanna thank Dennis for advising me about the hike in youth park, if not, i would be lost! All my whole trip i was sms-ing dennis!

My next intention is to hike up penang hill again, hike up Kerachut, and also Muka Head. Anyone interested?? Oh yea, and also hike up Youth Park number 4 & 5 more often!

ps: finally i got the movie "Once"! thanks wenz =)

No comments: