Thursday, October 25, 2007

Time Machine-2001

Phew....finally i found the initiative to actually complete Wendy's tag on me on this topic. It took me a few days to actually ponder and really think what to write about for the year/date I had chosen. Well, basically this tag requires one to state which time line that he/she wanted to go back...like "Back to the Future" kind of thing...so, as for me, I chose 2001...

Why 2001?
First, it's because of my first venture into secondary school - new subjects, new school, new people, new environment..it's that kind of 'new' feeling...
Second, I'm like a white sheet of paper, being painted by others (friends, teachers, family), so I believe that my character, attitude, mind sets are crafted and designed here (the basics).
Third, form 1 is the first stepping stone into becoming an adult...so, the foundation that is laid in my life must be profitable.

How I was like when I was in 2001
First, I was quite a quiet girl who likes to keep to herself
Second, not a really up-to-date fashion person - wears mostly T-shirt, long pants, and sports shoe
Short hair

What I did in 2001
Start learning the piano, but I only owned a keyboard at that time...no piano
Study quite hard
Very homey person
Went to Youth Camp at Cameron Highlands at the end of the year. The theme was "Revival". The topic spoken was about BGR. So, that's my first BGR lesson..hehehe

What I got in 2001
You might laugh but I was given a certificate in my class at the end of the year for being 'the most quiet girl in class'.

What I think that I should have done in 2001
Join youth meeting in church - I felt that I was left out
Mix around more - I don't have much friends at that time
Went to Doulos - a big ship whereby Christian literatures are sold. It also recruits volunteers. This ship travels around the world and only drop by at the Weld Quay every few years.

So, I wish I could go back 2001 to change my style and not being so quiet XD
I think that this year is an important year for me as it is the base for every other things...
Overall, it was a peaceful year for me cuz there were no extraordinary happenings on me...

Alright now, I shall tag:-
Kevin Danyo
(same primary school and secondary school as me)
Dennis
Joshua Yam
Baby D

and also those who feel like doing this tag...
btw, guys, u all dun hv to follow exactly my format, it's up to u all to do it ur own way...=)
happy doing

2 comments:

AaronWoolala said...

WHOA! That's you? Quite different wei! Hahaha~

Liagiba-Abigail said...

yealor...so different