Tuesday, October 2, 2007

After for a long time..

It's has been so long since I attended Christian Fellowship(CF) in my college...I think ever since the Koreans who came to college to give a Korean traditional performance in the month of August..So, here are some snapshots of the CF members..

Joshua Y. trying to hide from the camera but failed..kekekeke :P
Right: Mr. Chin who is in charge of the library is also the adviser for CF...He said he sensed that I will come for the CF meeting (since I didn't attend for so long), and he is encouraged to see me there...

Alexander and Joshua Y. (Joshua Y. : OUCH, I hurt my nose!)

Joshua shared the word this time...about how to grasp the real meaning when reading the Bible and how the scriptures of the Bible parallels. It's a good sharing.

Everyone looked serious here..

These are not the only members..
Left: Mark, Alexander, Joshua Y., Mr. Chin, and me

The meeting ended at 2pm..but my class (photo communication) only starts at 4pm..so, I hang out in the Engineer lab with these two chaps...
Right: Splim a.k.a. Samuel, also a CF member

PS: finally got the chance to talk to them(Josh Y and Splim) face to face cuz we always chat online only b4 this =) Of course, it's way different kind of experience

To be continued...

No comments: