Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Penang Hill Conquered!!

Warning: Many pictures ahead! (i'm letting the pictures to do most of the talking)

On the first day of raya this year, I joined the Frontliners(youth group) of RGBC (Resovoir Garden Baptist Church) to climb to the top of the Penang Hill. WooHoooooo! Penang Hill, here I come!!

I brought Clement (above) with me to join the gang
There are many ways to Penang Hill. We used the Air Itam side.

In the midway, we had a break. Then I saw a three-legged dog. Poor little thing...
Then we continued...

...until we reached 457.2M above sea level where we saw the train


Clement found his lodge!

Very tiring indeed!

A helping hand

This part of the journey is challenging..requires one to climb up with the rope..without the rope, one can't go up..it'll be very difficult.
Me from the bottom..coming right up!

Getting closer....

Weeeee~ we're gonna reach the top station!

Before we continue this journey (pic above), we stop by again:

Then continue....

This part is also a tricky part...near a river/drain where streams flows down actively..so hv to watch our steps not to slip

Yay! river also conquered!

The journey has to go on...Have to walk up no matter what...

Hi ho, hi ho..*whistles*

Ahhh..such relieve when we reach the top..*cheering*

Must restore back the fuel...then some photo taking...

Me and Clement

Joshua and me

Such wonderful sight, isn't it?

Then on our way to the station to go home

In the station, waiting...

Group photo in the station

Had a great time..now I can say that I conquered Penang Hill!
Next round, I'm going to conquere Kerachut Hill! Anyone wanna come with me, contact me!

No comments: