Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Another tag by Dennis

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Of course...Abigail..King David's 3rd wife (if i'm not mistaken, it's the 3rd rite? correct me if i'm wrong)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Hm..well, don't remember exactly but got la..last week only...

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
boleh tahan la

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Beef..weeeee~

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Not for now. Not married yet la

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yea...why not...

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I don't think so..I'm a kind and soft person..hehehe

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
I suppose so

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I would say yes now..but if it's in my shoes now...I might shiver...well, I guess I'm afraid of height..even the Genting Space shot I dare not go into it..

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Kokokrunch! I love chocolates!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Certainly

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
At least I believe I am..hehe

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Green tea

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Hm...their uniqueness...

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink!!!! Pink rules!!

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I'm lazy...

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Dunno yet..can't think of any right now

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO REPOST THIS ON THEIR BLOG?
Sure

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Red shorts with no shoes..at home la...

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Dragon fruit...yummy!

21. WHAT ARE YOU listening to RIGHT NOW?
Come to my Rescue (from Dennis' blog)..it's a very nice song!

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
I wanna be the black color..hehehe

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh air (it's smell-les...hahaha, but it's abundant in oxygen)

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Hm...I don't call much and people don't call me much also...so I don't remember...

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I think so

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Not a sports lover person

27. HAIR COLOR?
Black

28. EYE COLOR?
Dark Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope...dream of having one tho..=(

30 FAVORITE FOOD?
Hm...sushi

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings...horror movie is not my kind

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
T*witches (Disney Channel)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Yellow (my color!! yeah!)

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Wanna experiment winter

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate cake, ice cream...just like Dennis

37. MOST LIKELY TO REPOST?
Dunno.......I can't predict

38. LEAST LIKELY TO REPOST?
Busy people

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Lost interest already

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
a Pooh bear image

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
CSI - Las Vegas...Dennis..you also watch kah? hehe

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
soothing ones

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
None

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Just Thailand...high five to Joshua Y. and Dennis..maybe we should plan trips together??

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
You tell me..haha

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Penang and Penang only

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Wendy, Baby D, JJ, BenjiPapa, Chee Hsien =)

1 comment:

StylerDen said...

haha cool, high-five to u and josh, looks like we wount be going far for the mean time haha, well atleast we stepped out of this country for a while hahaha..ha... har..... :P
nice repost!!