Thursday, October 25, 2007

On the Road

Pretty much of an experience..experienced while i was driving with pedestrian who wanted to cross the road....

Yesterday, I was driving with Ruth, heading to college. While I was on Yeap Chor Yee road near Island Glades, heading Greenlane, it was quite jam. So, there is a yellow box to indicate that no cars are allowed to wait there as it is a junction. It so happen that I saw an old man in a blue raincoat with his four-legged steel tongkat trying to cross the road. When I almost reach the yellow box, I stopped behind it, and this old man walking at his own pace, crosses in front of me with his thumbs up! Then when he reached to the other end of the road, he put his thumbs up again. Ruth and I who was in the car was laughing away! He looked very funny with the way he walk and how he put his thumbs up. That day I felt that I did something good..hehehe...

However...today in the evening after class...I almost bang a little boy(around 5 years old) opposite the BJ Kompleks bus stop! Again, I was with Ruth. This little boy was pulling his mom's hand and was walking very fast...I'm glad I stopped in time....whow..scary...

No comments: