Friday, October 5, 2007

The Blacks (Human)

(Continuation)

After CF, this time, photo communication class requires me to take 5 photos that would describe an adjective word such as the word beautiful must take 5 photos that are considered beautiful. As for me, I took the word black. So, anything that I come across that is black has no escape from me....hehheheheh....

It's amazing that on that day, most of my classmates wearing black tops and also their belongings such as laptop bags are black too. But first...
I wore black also on that day, so, it kind of gave me the idea to search for things in black.

Roy

Steven

Dedy

Priscilla

Geraldine

Connie

Mia

Connie and Tsu


Enrique


Enrique bercurang with Wanida! Wendy, how could your honey(Enrique) do this to you? Take a look at this!!!

Outside the iMac Lab

Debbie think hard and tries to snap her photos

Caught them chit chatting; Enrique felt that he was stalk..hahahaaaa

No comments: