Monday, October 1, 2007

Class cancelled again!

Woke up almost 8am, considered slightly late cuz today's class is at 9am for Law subject. When it's late, it's very difficult to find free parking so, parked at the RM 2 near Pykett school. I was more than 15 minutes late, so I expected that I will be marked absent (college rules) but it turns out that Law class was canceled! It was supposed to be 9-11am Law class, then 11-1am Law class replacement, 2-4pm Copy writing class, then 4-7pm Law class but my law lecturer had an urgent meeting at KL. I felt like I came to college for nothing! Even Wendy and Deb haven't come class yet.

Sms Wendy and Deb at 9.30am. I continued to stay in class with Jo, Jing, Fiona, Justin, Nicole and Fiona until around 11am, we went for Dim Sum opposite college. After makan, Nicole and I went up to class and sleeeeep while waiting for the 2pm class. We were so tired.

At 2pm...

From left: My water tumbler, Wendy's (new), Deb's (quite new)

Deb's new specs with purple frame (she feels sexy with it)

My new hair style (and I love it!)

Wendy looked tired (but still sms-ing)

In copy writing class, we were asked to come out with jingles for tomorrow's Songkran Festival, organized by Mass Communication Club (MCC). So, these are my grp mates for this tutorial (including Wendy and Deb):

Lila, Diana and Joanne

Adonis and Willaz


The words for my grp's jingle:
Hey Hey you you
I am gonna splash you

No way no way
You're not gonna get me

Hey hey you you
C'mon la I dare you

No way...you're lame...
So, SPLASH!

Other group's jingle:

Girls vs Boys


Splash your Lecturer


We will we will Rock you!

ps: Thank you Wendy for the delicious donut!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

i hated this day. i hate hate hate hate hate.