Sunday, October 14, 2007

Tagged!!

Weeehooooo~ I had been tagged by Baby D...my first time being specifically tagged, so I did the best that I can, slowly and carefully picking the best one among the hundreds and thousands of pictures I had that it took me two days!!! Anyway, I saw Baby D's tag on me like after a day or two, but it's better late than never! See Wendy's also.

The most recent picture of you:
When was this taken Oct 10 07'
Who took it Me!
Where was it taken My room

A picture of you making peace sign:
My double peace =>
Is this picture in color Of course!
Is your nail colored nope...
This is the hardest picture to find because I don't always pose with a peace sign

A picture of you with your haloween costume:
When I was applying a mask for skin treatment; courtesy of Ruth

A picture of you and a friend
Who are you with Revathi
Since I had a lot of post of my other friends in my previous posts, I decided to upload this picture because I haven't contact her since after form 5.

A picture of you in a weird/random place:
Where were you Took a walk with my dad near Equatorial Hotel and Bukit Jambul Hill where there are lots of big bungalows around
The sign board says: Saya seorang yang KURANG AJAR kerana MEMBUANG SAMPAH di sini
and I played along :P

This picture is not at a random or weird place (in Sushi King, Prangin Mall), but my action is!

A picture of you in black and white
Did you edit the picture or did you just snap it as it is Well, I play around with the functions of the camera

A picture of you in black:
All black? Just my top. btw, it's a candid shot by Rachel
Black is style!

A picture of you in green:
I love to play the piano~ so happened that I wore green

A picture of you in red:
Waited for my food for more than half an hour! The person forgot about my order :(

A picture of you with your mouth open:
With my brother Daniel =O

A picture of you with your weird face:
I got shocked myself of how I looked like after I view it! Very weird!

That's it! And now...(drum rolls) I shall continue to spread the disease of tagging! I shall tag Rachel, Ruth, Robert, Joshua Lam, Joshua Yam, Dennis and Navin.

Surprise me peeps!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yooohoooo
u did great on my tag u camwhore!!!!
keep up and keep camwhoring for i'm retiring d....:D:D

AaronWoolala said...

Gee, how come you all got pics one?
I don't have enough for every task la! Hahahaha~

Liagiba-Abigail said...

aaron: yea, you're rite, it's not ez to find those pictures!