Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Misc


While I was getting rid of some of my childhood books, Dennis noticed this after flipping the front cover:


LOL

The mysterious year 2000, where they speculate about the virus bug...

Next,
Look at how dirty my hands were. This is after shelving all the books in alphabetical order last week before the stock take. It's very dusty indeed.



I'm so glad it rained in the afternoon today. It doesn't matter even if it rained just for a while. All I want is to have some clean and fresh air, and a cooler air. Yes, I want to be more environmentally aware, to preserve mother nature for the benefits of present generation and the generations to come.

Reduce, Recycle, Reuse!




2 comments:

StylerDen said...

YEAH GIRL!!
im doing a recycling project in school aswell :)
BooYah!!

Liagiba-Abigail said...

yay! peace to mother earth