Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's Transformers Craz!!!!

Whow..Been trying to log on to gsc.com.my for the past two days, both times also indicate that there are high traffic that the page couldn't be loaded..I've never encounter this kind of situation before in my whole life in the world of internet..This transformers 2 movie must be very HOT than any other hot movies.

Because it's Transformers fever, here I want to share all the transformers picture I capture originally by my camera/camera phone.

The following pictures were bought by both of us last March. Each of us bought two shirts, one is the good one and the other the bad one. I must admit that I'm still not very good with the transformers names yet, except for Bumble Bee (the obvious yellow), Optimus Prime (the good guy) and decepticons (the bad one). These shirts were bought from BJ Complex.









Next, are pictures taken from Queensbay Mall's LG road show. They just had this very huge board of these transformers, but they are promoting LG flat screens about a month ago.



Optimus Prime










Decepticon

Bumble Bee!!!!!!!! I heard that majority of transformers fans love this character more.


Just hoping to get two places at the cinema's seat...one for my darling and one for me =)





4 comments:

StylerDen said...

aw.. honey..
id be most happy to have gotten a place beside u :)

Liagiba-Abigail said...

yeeeeeeeeee! ahhahaha

Clement Yuan said...

I also like transformer. I capture a lot of transformer toys in QueensBay.

http://picasaweb.google.com/spyworldxp/TransformerFair

Unknown said...

Gotta lotta wordsOwisdom...
yet, few-if any wanna VitSee.
God bless your indelible soul.