Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dear blog,

I'm not sleepy at all. I had coffee in the late afternoon and the caffeine is still so strong. I'm feeling so awake right now. I've got to wake up early the coming morning, and with high hopes I would not suffer so bad with the panda eyes.
Guess I'm glad to have a blog to ramble about things. I know, I haven't been updating for the pass couple of weeks, it's because most of my time is filled up with my work hours.

Yes, I had been working in a bookshop lately. Nothing to complain about. Quite like the job tho. Shelving books, cashier, information, etc.. and of course, collegues and friends =) Some said I lose weight..but i doubted it. Most of the time I just eat my usual portion of food, breakfast, lunch, dinner, or maybe supper if hungry.

At times I couldn't catch up with my "ME" time. How I missed reading some good books, hiking (especially), vacation, spring cleaning my room, photo shooting, time out with friends, practice my piano and guitar, listening to music, etc. Am trying to find time for that but there's none. =(
OH, besides that, time with my family. Everyone seemed super busy with their own agenda. Conversation less. Spent time lesser.

About the weather, I believe that most of us are experiencing the humidity, bad air quality = haze, open burning; dryness, flu, stress..All I'm hoping for now is for the sky to pour down lots and lots of water.

To my boyfriend, throughout all the difficulties in life, thank you for being there for me.

To God, you're always in control in our lives =)


(This blog post is still not curing my caffeine effect........)

1 comment:

StylerDen said...

hey honey... why this blog like so emo.. :(
i pray that u'll find some quality time of ur own soon.
love you forever..