Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hot and stuffy days...aaarghh!



It has been awhile that the weather is so humid, stuffy, dusty, hazy, unclear vision. A lot of people had runny nose, sick, fever, not feeling well, etc because of it. In addition, the swine flu that is spreading, but no worries, the government are taking measures to prevent it from spreading.

The pic above was when I took bus to work. It's mainly to prevent from the dusty air emitted from the bus and vehicles and also the haze. Obviously I was the only person walking around with half my face covered LOL.


I'm hoping for rain. Hoping this and hoping that (of other things). Hopefully it turns up well.
Btw, I got so many friends in facebook! Yipeeee..so happy!


Most of all, to my beloved darling, thanks for being my listener. Especially thanks for being there for me 24/7, accepting me for who I am, manja-ing me
:P ,
appreciate me and understanding me. Thanks honey for everything!!

Together 4Eva~



2 comments:

StylerDen said...

u are my welcome my sweetheart,
:) and am standing there for u always

Lisa! said...

Awwwww... Your making me all mushy. :)