Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Brand New Car!


After work, dad came to pick me up right away. Today, two new gadgets walk into my family. One, a Mini Mac Pro, second, a new Proton Saga.


This is my dad





But first, have to jump start the old car cuz no battery. The Avanza charged the old car, connected with two wayers. Helped by my dad's friend.


The old toyota corolla


My mum



I was the one being a driver the whole journey. Drove the old white car to the car dealer near Gurney Plaza, and off we go with



Welcoming our new Proton Saga.


I asked my dad why grey colour, he said it's between ruth and him compromising on their colour preference. Ruth prefer black while my dad prefer lighter colour. So grey it is, the colour in between the two colour choices.

I've been the honor to be the first person to drive it after purchase. =)

The dashboard is a bit different. The indicator is on the left instead of on the right and the wiper on the right side. I kept on pulling down the wiper as I'm used to the old way.



At a traffic light junction in macallum street, we spotted this cute little beetle car.



Wah that time so hungry, didn't eat anything. It was around 8 something already. Then we fetch my brother and went makan at Giant's Pelita nasi kandar.




4 comments:

StylerDen said...

Congrats on the new car. :)
and wah.. MAC BOOK!! drool...

Anna Tan said...

Ms journalist...

Wayers?!?!?!?!

(sorry, couldn't resist.)

Is the new saga a good drive?

Hugo Lim said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. new ride babehhh!

Liagiba-Abigail said...

natz: you mean good drive as in the feeling of driving it? I would say it's nice in the interior, very comfortable. =)

hugo: hehe