Sunday, October 26, 2008

B'day Bash

Negligence is the word.
I know that this birthday bash was like 2 weeks ago, and finally I found the time to write it.
It was Pat's 15th birthday!







This video will help me narrate how the surpirse birthday went. Mind you, this video is 8 minutes and 23 seconds, with all my hard work of putting the video together, so if you were to watch this, please be patient and wait until it is downloaded fully before enjoying it.
I reckon this would be something that Pat could keep it for remembrance =)


Another added reason why my readers should watch the video is because it took me two days to upload but failed. This time, it worked and I immediately posted it here.




Then we brought her to a Jap restaurant.

Coming up next...my birthday! ngek ngek ngek...







2 comments:

StylerDen said...

Happy Early birthday Honey!!!!
:D

Clement Yuan said...

Happy Birthday! u all look like very happy during his birthday n the video also 8min long