Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cheated!

Just the other day me, Dennis and Ruth planned to treat a close friend to a Japanese restaurant, recommended by my dad, and even showed the adverlet on internet, and we perceived that the prices are reasonable, and decided to head for it.
The expectation turned out to be a turn down as what I saw on the adverlet was only a way to attract people to their restaurant, not much of honesty. Even taking pictures there are not allowed!
I'm just dying to have a short vacation to anywhere for a break, and I remembered that there's a new Jusco in the mainland, with it's first Big Apple in Penang!
Check it's info in Ruth's blog
And I can't wait to participate in the VBS (vocational bible school) with the children in Wesly Methodist church from Nov 26rd for five days, get done with my internship presentation in college, and then, to a get-away PCC family camp on Dec 7-9, followed by my family vacation to Bukit Tinggi and KL. By the time, the year 2008 is coming to an end, and I'm still vague on what to do next after this..


1 comment:

StylerDen said...

dun worry much my dear..
take a rest.. you've been on studying drive for the pass 10 or more years d isnt it? take a rest for half a year or take things light :)
just do ur part in life.. and let the rest come to you as they are :)
am still praying for u baby, Love ya