Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Hearts Speak

He:
After all these times,
I cant close my eyes,
Cause every time I do,
I see an image of you.

She:
These times will not end,
I still open my eyes,
Cause I see what's ahead,
I see you in person.

He:
You’ve haunted me,
Like a wild lion roaring to my heart,
Where one day apart,
Spans an extraordinary cut.

She:
You've hunted me,
Like phone-calling and knocking at my doorstep,
Where not a day not hearing from you,
Spans a continuity.

He:
I just miss you so much,
Words are not enough,
Just to be in your arms,
Its then where my heart jumps.

She:
You're not the only one,
Words are just out there,
Just to be with you,
Its then when I fainted.

He:
Now I make a vow,
To take this humble bow,
I will never leave you,
Not whatever, no matter how.

She:
The vow is made,
To 'khau thau',
I'm glued to your feet,
Forever.


She wrote this in response to his poem on Oct 8, 10.50pm


2 comments:

StylerDen said...

Now thats a good reply :) Encore!!

missX said...

Wow nice poem, i love love poems!