Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What comes to your mind first when deciding on where to eat for lunch time?

Usually where do you head for lunch break during office hours or after church service? You would crack your head, thinking of the many possibilities, but there's only one place that comes first - New World Park.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to promote the place, but, in fact this food court draws alot of attention from the majority, with my own experiences of course.
I always bump into a lot of familiar faces be it from church, relatives or workplace. But as for today, it is particularly not a simple "Oh, I know you!" that kind of thing.
It was after an assignment I had in in town area, so on the way, me and another two colleague decided to meet a place and have lunch together, and decided to head for New World Park.
I reached there, and first bumped into another colleague. So I sat there and wait for the other two.
While waiting, suddenly I saw my uncle followed my cousins, another uncle and my grandma also came to the place! What a coincidence. Or not?
I got shocked when I saw my granny's left arm being wrapped with a white cloth around her neck.
From there I found out that she fell on that morning and fractured her left arm.
It's quite serious cuz operation is required to fix her arm.
I can see that the fractured arm is definitely painful for her.
Liagiba hope that granny will get better soon!


2 comments:

StylerDen said...

I hope and pray that Popo will get well soon also...
will continue to pray...

Liagiba-Abigail said...

Thanks so much dear!