Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rediscovering

Day by day it pass me by
From the rising of the sun to it's going down
Then comes week by week
And then month by month
Till when I realise it, it has already passed a year
One year come and gone after another

Looking back how I was years back
When I was a toddler, a child when I wished that I was an adult
Young and naive, not understanding how the world works

As I emerged to a teenager
Things around me got stranger as I rediscover myself
Like a young bird learning to fly
Being pushed by mummy eagle that taught me to fly in a nick of time
But, there are more to learn

Now that I no longer called a TEEN-ager
And life just go on and on
Sometimes I hope that time would just roll back, like what anyone else would like
Or even freeze at the moment to captivate the fond memories that lifts up my soul
Though they are little and rare
I hope that this year's birthday
Would be something more than the usual
And that would be...(fill in the blanks yourself).

























Out of the blues,
Gail


2 comments:

StylerDen said...

fill in the blanks?
i'd fill it with all my love for you darling :)

Liagiba-Abigail said...

awww..thanks