Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekends just ended ~

This is just a random post but how random could it be?

Meet two of the three culte little dwarf hamsters in light brown. They have all sorts of names given, first is Ting, Tong, Tiang by me. Then Ruth wanted to call them Fili, Fulu, Fala. Then I thought why not call them Alvin and the chipmunks? That includes Theodre and Simon. Oh how I love Theodre, the chubby and cute little chipmunk!
They were given by Ruth's friend where these dwarf parents gave birth to these three little boys..or should I call them three little musketeers?

BTW, did I mention that they are greedy for food and is getting chubbier each time I carry them? Indeed they are.
They also like to sleep A LOT!


Wedding Lunch of Pastor Isaac Chan's daughter Joanna who married to Australian Jordan Davis at PCC last Saturday.
They got married in Australia on Oct 26 at a beautiful garden.


I'm counting down four more days left before I finish my internship!
More christmas carol practice coming up too!



2 comments:

StylerDen said...

Ting or Tong or Tiang is so cute!!!!
and nice wedding photo girl!!

Liagiba-Abigail said...

not my wedding also lah :P