Tuesday, August 5, 2008

At last...Monkey Beach (supposed to reach Muka Head =.= )

Kxin & Elaine

They are cousins. I don't even know till we(ruth, me, lett, Elaine) met up with Kxin and Wendy at the starting point of the hike.

This is one of the happiest day of mine when I can finally set my foot on Tanjung Bungah's hiking trail. Just last Saturday, I and a big group managed to hike to Kerachut, and guess what, it's part of my new year resolution to hiked these tracks! So, I can proudly say that I hike most of the hills in Penang! YAY!

Under the bridge that leads to a port

Ruth: "Touch her sexy leg!!"

Elaine: WAAAAAH!!!!
Letticia: She's ridiculous...swt..

Now here's my favorite part
*put on some Tamil music pleaseeee~*

*ENDS*

....giggles..

Boy, there's a lot of CRAPS there, like the picture below:

This is quite a big crab. It lost it's right clipper after clipping on Wendy's finger..ngek ngek ngek...

We saw a black sparrow flapping it's wings near the shore, gasping for air. Immediately Elaine took of her shoes and socks, and went to the rescue!

Poor little birdie.

After a few seconds, it breathed its last. :(

R.I.P.

So, we continued our journey. The trail is quite adventerous cuz you have to cross with robes, jump in between rocks, etc. I prefer this trail than the Kerachut trail. =)

And finally, we reached a beach. But where's the lighthouse? Bah. We don't even bother to look for it. All were exhausted. We decided to take the boat back.

Wallaaa! Group pix!



2 comments:

Anna Tan said...

eh, you know khay xin?

kxin said...

natz? u r? u know me? i pelupa >.<


haha i just saw ur this blog post :P

will curi the photos from u when free =D

by the way nice song

"yiruma - kiss the rain"