Thursday, July 24, 2008

Finale

It's all over! Done my grade 7 practical exam..and it wasn't the best shot that I gave..sad..
But anyhow, what's done is done and there's nothing I can do about it but just wait for the results next month..

So, I'm officially stopping all my piano classes cuz I won't have the ample amount of time to practice since I'm going for my internship very soon, so I have to hold back grade 8 until the right timing.
I'm so gonna miss my piano teacher Ellen. She's really fantastic, guided me along in preparation for my exam for my grade 6 & 7 in 3 years time. She's also Rachel's violin teacher.

@ Bayview Hotel when I fetch Rachel for her violin exam 3 weeks ago. Look at the boy behind..hahhaa..so funny! He's having tension as well..

Ellen's mom.

Now let's look back at last year April 07' after an orchestra PESSOC performance (she's one of the violonist!)

Oh my, how different I look back then!


Thanks for everything, Ellen!

No comments: