Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Journey of Somewhere in Penang

Had been lazy to update my posts ever since the end of my college life exactly a week ago, till now..
And here, I brought to you my journey that couldn't be replaced. College life.

Fish & Co.
June 6th, 06' ; Jocelyn's bday celebration
Left: Fiona, Jocelyn, Wendy, Nicole, Justin, me

First presentation ever - Advertising subject presentation
June 23rd, 06'

Presentation for Public Speaking
June 27th, 06'

Randomness picture - The pony tail girls!
First Semester
I still remember I used to bring an old guitar, played and sing along at the foyer the song "Zombie" by the Cranberries. Anybody passing by are definitely curious!

Mass Communication Club (MCC) first meeting
January 2007

Recording Studio, KDU Pg
19th April, 07'
Pietro Felix visitation

In recording studio
April 18th, 07'
Left: Nicole, me, Fiona, Petrina, Sara, Tsu

Needless to say...
This is after the radio show was over

Imran's bday celebration @ his condo
September 2007

Sunrise McD having lunch
January 3rd, 08'
Left: me, Adrienne, Stephanie, Winnie, Edwyn, Deborah, Enrique

Final presentation - Media Planning subject
This is exactly two weeks ago from today - 9th July 08'
Last row behind: Jing, Imran, Roy
Middle row, left: Fabian, Enrique, Wanida, Petrina, Nicole, Wendy, Fiona, Connie, Jocelyn, Stephanie
First row, left: me, Sara, Geraldine, Fareid, Dedy, Justin
MIA: Deborah, Tsu

Related:
Fiona
Wendy


No comments: