Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fire!!

2nd time this had happened at my apartment.

FIRE!

Well, not that my house is on fire, but the apartment's trash that is located near the stairs.
I was in my living room when suddenly I smelt some haze. So, I supposed it was the haze that came by Penang few days ago, so I don't bother.

Few moments later, the smell became intense. My mom and uncle realized it and went out to check. Smoke were flying up freely from the trash room, beginning from 8th floor. My other neighbours also came out from their house and checked. I even saw the very smoke seeped into my room through the living room.

My mom called the management, and the management called the Bomba. That was like 10 sth in the morning. My mom suspected the cause of the fire is a cigarrette since she saw a man smoking at the staircase. But we don't really know for sure.

Eventually, the smell lessen but it did not subside. The old stench smell of the smoke still lingers around in my house.

12pm. Time to fetch my brother to school. I opt for the stairs since the lifts are working like tortise. As I reached the ground floor, I saw firemen in orange and black stripes walking down the stairs. As I walk towards them to go to my car, I saw their dinasour. Their majestic truck with thick wires of hos to channel water. I saw one unplugging the rubber hos from the yellow water hidrant and some rolling up the water hos. The whole place was wet. They had finished their job and was packing up. I witnessed this at that very moment, but, unfortunately, I didn't bring down my camera! Aiks! If not, this post will be illustrated, and indeed, a picture worth a thousand words. Oh well, what a wordy post this is, I must say.


2 comments:

StylerDen said...

More air pollution!!
breath easy my dear....

Liagiba-Abigail said...

trying to..