Monday, December 10, 2007

The World Will Still Go On

Here I am again..writing my thoughts to you all after for a long period of time of my struggling in exam, and then, after exam, i'm just too lazy to update it..ahahah...Let me brief you some of my daily routine during my exam:


My mom and Rachel (younger sis) went to a camp as a volunteer to help out the event in the camp, and that Felix's parents is unable to take leave to take care of him (Felix is a 3 year-old child that my mom babysits), so, I had to take up the responsibility to help my mom take care of Felix, and what's worse is, it's on my exam week!

I was wondering, how am I gonna concentrate on my exam when on the other hand I had to take care of Felix. The good news is my grandma will come over to my house, or even my uncle who's living with my grandma to take care of Felix. But, however, I had to fetch my grandma from her house at Jalan Tengah to my house. So, every morning I would wake up at 7am to wait for Felix to arrive, then only go to my grandma's house. When reach there, I would have breakfast with her, bringing along Felix with me. Then, she'll go to the wet market to buy raw food to cook for lunch.

Although my exam starts like 3.30pm, yet, I still made it a point to reach college by 9am where the library starts operating so that I will have more time to study. And indeed, it was tiring, having to go on with this same routine. So, this is Felix, at the coffee shop below my grandma's house:


He's pointing at the coffee! A coffee addict he is!

Who's the person behind making him a coffee lover? It's obvious in the picture!

"Cak!!"


(keep an eye on his cute facial expression!)

After breakfast, we hopped into the car, waiting for grandma to get something from the wet market. Here's cute Felix..isn't he adorable? And of course, you need a good photographer *ehem* to capture such moments when he's at his cute actions!


OMG, I look so fat!

From Felix's point of view

Emo a bit

Here comes grandma with her goods (follow the subsequent photos below)





"Hey Felix, did you behave yourself??"

(cramp face)

"Hmmm?"

"Of course I behave myself well!"

Then, when we reach home, Felix revealed his secret weapon.......his new baby scooter (3-wheeled!)


(look at how he scoot!)



Having Felix around was surely a stress relieve, cuz he's so cute to play with! But sometimes when he's grumpy or wanted something very badly, he'll start whining and making noise...anyhow, small children are like that!

Since my exam is over, it's not the end yet...there are two more sems to go before I go for internship and graduate as a diploma. Then, it's a crossroad..where to study, where to work..bla bla...The world will just keep on moving, waiting for no man...Life has to go on...

2 comments:

Lisa! said...

Felix, is SO CUTE!!!
Feel like squeeeeeeezing him!

SO ADORABLE!!!

Liagiba-Abigail said...

Lisa: Yeah! he's too adorable!!!! So when u coming back Malaysia for a visit? mayb come visit the cute Felix..hehehe