Sunday, December 16, 2007

I'm Back!!

Whoa...so tired, exhausted, yet excited to blog about my family trip at Langkawi for the past week...this time round, I planned to compile all the photos and put it in the form of slides, a little revolution for my blog cuz if I were to put in still photos and words as I always do, it'll be a bit boring. Do keep check out my blog as I will make the slides as interesting as possible, and I bet it'll take me days to complete it as I had to select the best photos out of, I think, approximately 1000 photos as there are two camera phones, two medium-sized digital camera, and a DSLR are being used during the trip, so do bear with me :D


1 comment:

Chuckie Cotton said...

Langkawi, I've never being there..
My brother used to wrk there...

Happy new year in advance..