Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Day With Felix Before Going to Langkawi

Woke up this morning, and got a late birthday present.....

......from Ruth!
and yes, it depends on light energy source to cause it's head to tint left and right.

Then, we all (mom, Rachel, Ruth, me and Felix) decided to go out for food at Giant Hypermarket.

Here's Ruth and Felix waiting for the lift.

In the lift


Then, met my uncle (in cantonese, is called ah fu)

But Felix don't seemed to have a good mood with Ah Fu

Ruth and Ah Fu

Rachel and Ah Fu

"I'm gonna get you!! Ngeh, ngeh, ngeh...."

"Nooo! I don't like you!"

Me, Felix and Rachel

Me, Ruth and Felix

Felix and Ruth

Rachel and Felix

The ride to Giant Hypermarket

What caught Felix's attention was the playground near to the food court. (Click on the image for enlargement)




Felix Ride 1




Felix Ride 2

And he do enjoy himself really much!

Tomorrow is the day that my family and I are going to Langkawi till Sunday. That's why we snap a lot of photos with Felix.

2 comments:

JJ Jason said...

Felix so cute
XD

Liagiba-Abigail said...

JJ: yeah..he's really really superly cute!!