Friday, November 16, 2007

The Worst Accident Ever??

This is what happen when anyone did not follow the undang-undang:

How did it happen? you might wonder...that's why i'm here to tell you the story..
My elder sister took the Iswara (My beloved Iswara =( ] to Sg. Petani for work. On the first day she drove there (last saturday), two brainless drivers knocked into her. She just did nothing wrong. She stayed on her lane and out of a sudden, the car from her left tried to overtake her, but his/her estimation was incorrect, it eventually knocked the Iswara front and Ruth with all her might step on the brake to avoid the car. So, in the middle of Sg. Petani, she came down from her car and talk with the fella.

After 5-10 minutes, another car knocked into the Iswara back. BOOM it went. Now Ruth had to settle with two fellas who knocked her front and back. Pity her. She had to go to the Police station to report and that took hours....Anywayz, of course she's not in the wrong...she just do her own driving until these people came in.

The back is not that damaged.

When I heard about the accident on the Iswara, I'm like "OMG!!". How could this happen to this very car that I used to go to college everyday? I kinda had a bond with this car...it's ambience, it's feel when driving it, my "P" sticker, my little spongebob....

So, to everyone, please drive carefully on the road (especially this rainy season), stay alert and always check all of your mirrors (back and sides - 360 degree) before making any decisions...don't follow to near behind a car, don't just simply overtake a car without much consideration..all these little things must be taken into account seriously...This message is brought to you by Liagiba!

4 comments:

Dexter said...

walao... more serious than my car leh... haha...

mine was a ah pek ride motor and suddenly come out from my right and bang me lor... haiyo... kesian yr car...

Liagiba-Abigail said...

wah, apek on moto also wanna bang a car...cari pasal la tu..

WillaZz said...

what was the car infront and back?? what car izzit?? tell me.. i wan to know

Liagiba-Abigail said...

willazz: my sister din give me much detail on that, but the first car that knocked her front is a big car..a jeep i guess...