Monday, November 5, 2007

I seriously fell sick yesterday..it started while I was in the canteen with Wendy and Winnie..all of the sudden I felt dizzy and my skin became sensitive to cold. That time was before Felicia's class, b4 2 pm..

In the class, we had some briefing about our final project (copywriting subject) and me and my partner, Diana did a tutorial for a radio PSA (Public Service Announcement). In the mean time, I went to Wendy's car to borrow from her a jacket cuz of my condition..hot and cold...but at that time, I haven't really fall sick yet..

Felicia's class ended at 4pm and coming up next, is Law class, from 4 to 7pm! Sigh..the sien-ness...In class, we were given a case study and we're supposed to finish it within 2 hours..however, the effort that we have to put in is alot..we have to write at least more that 4 pages! It's a lot of stuff to write...I wrote continuously till my hand and wrist got sored, and whatmore, is that the air-cond was so cold!! and it's difficult to write fast in such condition...Plus, I had a cold jelly drink which I got it from the canteen which added to the cold feeling..aiks! Even though I put on the jacket, I still felt so cold, from top to bottom..I was walking like a zombie and my face was pale....

As for my essay, I wrote 5 pages and a half, and yet, after my law lecturer go through what I wrote, he commented that I still need to elaborate more!! Not only me but also to some of my classmates...Ish ish...what more can I write about?? Sometimes I feel like I don't really know how to link the case study to my essay.....

After class, Wendy dropped me at my car (which I parked quite far from college). *Thank you, Wendy* I can't quite focus on the road, but I kept on reminding myself to stay alert on the road...besides, that time the road was busy and jam and with my condition of dizziness...when I finally reached home, I felt a great relief.

At home is when my fever got worst...I didn't ate anything..I don't have the appetite..so what I did was I drank a lot of water and went to bed straight without bathing. Soon after, I got up again to take a shower and popped in two tablets of panadol..I just took a quick bath cuz although my body temperature goes up, yet, I felt very cold...strange isin't it? but I think it's the symptom of a feverish person...then, I went to bed again, wrapping myself with my comforter, long pants and a jacket beside me, just in case if I needed it...leaving my laptop, online-ing, and projects aside.

In the middle of the night, like around 2 am, I woke up to go to the toilet, and vomited..since I didn't ate anything the night before, I didn't vomit much..but I felt better after that, then I went back to bed..

I just can't believe that these things can happen on my birthday...sigh...
I think that there are many possibilities that contributes to my illness...could it be that I ate too much meat lately? I had lamb and chicken from a BBQ party last Saturday..then I had Tandoori chicken right after the BBQ party and I had it again the day before (on Friday) after my photo shooting session(assignment) around Jetty Area QE II.


Anyways, despite all the feverish and dizziness feelings, I received Birthday wishes from sms, friendster, facebook, MSN, in my blog's chat box, phone calls and my sisters and uncle..thanks guys and girls..it really cheer up my gloomy day =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sorry for posting this here, my computer have a problem of loading shoutmix box...*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U !!!

cheers,
AlvinC

Liagiba-Abigail said...

thank you, alvin =)