Sunday, November 4, 2007

Untitled

Aaarghh! Sien-ness!! I'm now at college's canteen sitting between Winnie (my left) and Wendy (my right). Basically, we're all on our laptop doing our own business. At first, I was so enthusiastic to continue my CSS project, but somehow, things doesn't go my way and I ended up like Wendy...gave up on CSS...truly it's a heartache doing it..especially on the positioning and designing part..Anywayz..I wanna show you all a picture that I took of my younger sis, Rachel, who was busy studying for her final exam form 4:

And I diligently edit the picture by enhancing the contrast, rub off the pimples, and add a little text on it:

Nice or not??? (click on picture for enlargement)

ps:forgot to mention...i'm havin fever!!Nooo!! I don't wanna fall sick on the eve of my birthday!!

No comments: