Sunday, September 9, 2007

New World Park

This time round, me, my dad and my sis (Rachel) went to...

Passions of Kerala!
This is one of the best banana leaf


After ordering, we waited..but I was so hungry (no breakfast)...even waiting for a few minutes is like hours!


So, hungry...


Finally, the food arrived...Yipee!

So hungry, whatever I ate taste good!


This is the vegetarian set with four kinds of dish.


Then the mutton masala arrived...it's very fresh and tender.


Papadam goes very well with the rice set.


Rachel loves the papadam. =)


Dhall also serves well with rice. We love it so much that we asked for a refill of this.

I ordered sour lassi..it's surely very sour!


Eat, eat and eat until...

Tada! The end result. As for the banana leaf culture, if you fold the leaf towards you (inward), it means that you are satisfied with the food. But if u fold it otherwise (outward), it means the other way round.

Well, I'm still bloated with the lunch. It's worth it. The ambience of the restaurant and the service are good. There are also other chain of the Passions of Kerala which is at Gelugor, the first chain and there is one at Burma Road.

1 comment:

nUNu said...

Yum...banana leaf...