Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fluffy

Last Wednesday, I woke up super early at 5.45am to have a brisk walk below my apartment(for exercise purposes). When me and my brother, Daniel reached ground floor, we saw that the road was wet and it was drizzling. We walk about 100metres and then decided to walk back because it's not a good wheather. Suddenly we heard squeeking sound nearby. Daniel thought that it might be a puppy, so we went and find out. It was definitely a puppy. I went down into the drain and saved it. Letting it go by itself, it tend to follow me and Daniel. So I decided to bring it back to my apartment to clean it.


The depth of the drain near the temple

(imagine that it's wet and dark as early as 6am where I found it)

It was so excited at my house, running up and down excitedly. (btw, it's a male puppy). It enjoys puling and playing with Daniel's socks and shoes and also the sling of a bag. I decided to name it Fluffy(cuz of it's super white fur!).


Time flies and I had to fetch my dad (at 7am) to work cuz my elder sister, Ruth used the Toyota Corrola. (3 cars=toyota corrola, avanza, iswara). My mom would need to use a car to fetch Daniel to school and Rachel(younger sis) and then later I would need the Iswara to college(class from 9am to 6pm!). So, I drive back the Avanza for my mom to use.
I had no choice but to let Fluffy go since my mom is unable to take care of it (waiting for Felix to come-babysit) and I can't bring it with me in the car. It might poop there!
------------------


I came back from college around 6 something. Met Khai Shean and he told me that a puppy was knocked by a car and many people were gathered around the puppy near the chinese temple. He also said that the puppy squeeked super loud. I was shocked. It could be Fluffy! I went up to my apartment, and my mom and sisters said that they heard very loud puppy squeeking from the apartment (12th floor) and a group of people gathered near the temple. My heart dropped. Fluffy was knocked by a car!

The temple



I'm not exactly sure HOW it was hit. All I can do is wait till tomorrow and find it's whereabout.

---------------------------------



The next morning (Thursday) I went to the temple to find Fluffy, and I found this:






An adult white-fur dog
This could be the parent of Fluffy(duno male or female).

I went high and low. Still no sign of Fluffy. I was so sad.


=(

And then...I found Fluffy...

It was lying near the temple on a shade and he was injured on the head, looking so sad. Even when cars passed, it will squeek and walked away from the sound. But, Fluffy recognized me by sniffing. He's still a playful dog, biting and licking away my toes and slipper.

Readers: Don't worry, I'm sure Fluffy will be all right after he recovered =)


Fluffy's size (indeed, still a puppy)

And then I cought Felix in action....

Ngeh ngeh ngeh....

Bluek!!

Heeee =)

*View the video at my youtube

3 comments:

RegardsJ said...

new blog eh!
nice~
blogger da best.haha

nUNu said...

haiz...kesian fluffy nia..
mayb we've should hav let it stay in our hse longer so tht it will nt face the accident...feel so sad 4 d puppy..

AaronWoolala said...

EHhhhhh!!
Why the adult mia dog hiding in the drain? Mati??
Haiya~ Lucky thing it survived. Hmmm~