Saturday, September 15, 2007

Moving Forward

There it is..the results for my ABRSM piano practical grade 6


It's so close! 4 more marks to distinction!


If you can read the examiner's handwriting easily, then you're superb!


First piece 27/30, second piece 27/30, third piece 26/30...not bad...


Can you read what's written?


But I did not do very well in my scales, sight reading, and especially aural tests =(
scales=18/21, sight reading=16/21, aural tests=12/18



Now, it's time to "Keep Moving Forward"(Meet the Robinson)


This is the book that I'm studying currently...Sonata Album


From grade 2 to grade 7 exam pieces


The grades I'd been thru...except currently doing grade 7


I'm studying these books too - Mazurka and Waltz by Chopin

1 comment:

nUNu said...

Hey sis, u juz gav me an idea of wat 2 post next in my blog....haha...