Friday, September 28, 2007

But I'm Lazy...

There are so many things I wanna achieve, but I'm TOO LAZY to do something about it...All I wanna do is just sit back, relax and enjoy life..but, my laziness is KILLING ME!

Every time when I set the order of the day (time table), I will end up not doing it at all! Whatever happened to me?

Maybe I need more motivation and also to wake up from my comfort zone..

Things that I want to achieve but seems to be taking a whole lifetime:-
1. To master "Bumblebee" piano solo
2. Learn to play "Eternity-Memory of Lights and Waves" on the piano
3. Learn mandarine
4. Learn to sing with the right technique (I have "Singing for Dummies" but that book remain untouched)
5. Read more to improve my english
6. Practive playing the guitar (cuz if din touch the guitar for sometime can forget how to play)
7. Study early before exam
8. Update my blog more often
9. Exercise with consistency
10. Eat healthily
11. Save money
12. Practice my skills in photoshop
13. Compose my own songs (I'm totally too lazy for this already)
14. Change my hairstyle
15. etc...

2 comments:

ruthtan said...

do them one by one

nUNu said...

ya..agree with jie jie..
man man lai sure can 1....