Monday, January 19, 2009

Torture

It ain't a good feeling for my tummy as the acidity level raised.


It was past dinner time at 9 sth pm today that I had a big bowl of soup from the chicken rice bought from Super Tanker. I didn't had the chicken rice as it was for Daniel, and for me, the soup looked tempting, so I decided to had it.


One sip, it gave me the spicy taste that runs all over my tongue and throat as it was cooked with a dried chicken wing, over-cooked veggie till it dissolves in mouth, and, most of all, dried chillies that gave the spicy taste.
At first, it was very addictive that I drank all the soup, and that is where the "torture" started.


The amount of acidity from the soup I just drank that my stomach couldn't handle. I was like roaring and whining while I fetch Rachel to work in starbucks QB. Then the intense pain travels to my chest that gave me some weird feeling when I breathe. All I could think of is drinking some milk to neutralize the acidity.


At last, by the time I reached home, the pain subsided and I make myself a cup of milo with a five teaspoons of Anelene milk. I also had something to nibble to help the pain.
Am really glad that the pain was over, and next time, I should take lesser spicy soup or food like tomyam soup which is my favourite.

2 comments:

StylerDen said...

Aiyor... my girl.. kesian.. :(

Liagiba-Abigail said...

yala what to do