Sunday, January 4, 2009

On my 20th Birthday - as promised -

In reference on this previous post...

My friends and family made my day on my 20th birthday!

I came back from work on that day and I was surprised that Dennis and Patricia was already at my home to give me the surprise birthday celebration.



However, little felix boy almost cause the whole surprise thing to ruin..lol..let me tell you..



The cakes and the people were hiden in Ruth's room, and when I stepped in the house, little Felix was at her room door and said "QQ, you 'surprise' gei ni.." (translation: gail gail, there's a surprise for you) and my mum quickly closed his mouth..
So I roughly had the idea..but I definitely didn't expect both Den Den and Pat Pat would be at my house in preperation for the special day.




Gift from my secondary school friend from Starbucks. Thanks Goldie =)



The cake bought by Dennis..




The cheeky little Felix boy boy..







The big family







Here are the gifts I received from them:


Miniature Starbucks cup from Ruth and Patricia



A card from church sent via snail mail



A card originally made by Rachel my sister, the origami expert



And last but not least, a lovely card by Den Den


And a watch, just as what I always wanted with a few hints to him..hehee =)


These things happened on the 6th Nov 2008

2 comments:

StylerDen said...

its an outdated-updated post finally lol :P

Liagiba-Abigail said...

yala..finally found the time and the motivation to do .. blek ..