Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Updates

Phew!! Finally I'm done with my finals yesterday, and today...I have the freedom to fly..weeeeee~
BUT, not so soon yet. My laptop just crashed yesterday night when I needed to do my stuff..Grrrr..when I switched it on, the screen just remain blank though the keyboard LED lights indicate that it's on. Of course, I get my dad to see what's wrong with it, and he said it could be it's motherboard problem...ish ish ish..and so, because of that, I can't post up any pictures here.

This morning I went back to my high school with Samantha to get my SPM official cert and 1119 English cert, and boy, my school changed big time can! There were tables and benches, pondok and astakah, more variety of food in the canteen, toilet sign, and of course, majority of the teachers are new to me.

It's really a nostalgic journey for me as I glance thru the places which I usually hang out. It's been about 3 years ever since I left that school, so most of the students that I knew had long graduated.

I'm glad that I got to meet back the teachers that had taught me before. Some even had been there ever since I was form 1.

Then in the afternoon, I went to college to complete the easter poster for KDU pg CF with Alexander. After two and a half hour, with the advise from Mr. Chin we finally completed and saved it. What's foolish of me is, instead of saving it as photoshop format (psd), I saved it as pdf (adobe). Now I can't edit the layout thru photoshop anymore...Grrr....What was I thinking? Hmm... Well, at least all is completed and there are no changes that we plan to make. After that, we went and print it, then went to Hameed Nasi Kandar at Penang Road. I tell you, the sup kambing is fantastic! Even the roti bom is also not bad.

Well, that's all from me now. Will be posting pictures of my school and the poster next round.

Lately I had been very much into hiking. Whenever I got the time and the chance, I won't hesitate. So, if any of you guys or gals are interested, just give me a call or message me. Usually I would go to Bukit Hijau (at Jalan Besi, Greenlane area), Bukit Jambul, Penang Hill, Youth Park..or any places that you guys could suggest to me?
In the near future, I would be joining with my cell group members to Pantai Keracut on Labour Day, and that would be my first time there. But I would like to go there and survey first. So, anyone interested??

Anywayz, hope you guys have a great weekday.

No comments: