Saturday, March 8, 2008

Back to school


As promised, here are the pictures of my high school:


The front view of the foyer


Canteen on the right side of the foyer


Inside the foyer. They still have the count down for major exams.


Overview of the canteen


The foodsssss


Chicken rice?


Drinks and junks


Oh yea, I was with Samantha


Me + Pn. Zela, Pn Cheah

Pn. Zela was my form 4 history teacher. She really know her stuff..and her son was studying in the same class as me that time.


In the bilik guru...meet Pn. Indriati, my Biology teacher for form 4 & 5


She teaches me add maths in form 5..she's really good at her subject..meet Pn. Lim Siew Siang. Her daughter also study here but she's many years younger than me..maybe like 4 years younger? i dun remember..


My maths teacher for form 5, Pn. Wein Siew Foon


This guy u hv to meet...Mr. Cheah Soon Tike. He teaches Physics in my form 4 & 5. He's a green hand person.


The bilik guru environment


Me + Sam

We were like lingered longer just to catch up with each other...
Everyone whom we met in school has the same comment on Sam: she had became so slim...Sam, eat more!!


That's all, folks!

1 comment:

Lisa! said...

I MISS THAT SCHOOL!

TOO AWESOME!