Friday, September 4, 2009

Sigh

In the midst of my busy schedule, somehow or another, blogging is a way of expressing myself and stress reliever. If it had not been the support of Dennis I don't think I could easily cope right now. Two more weeks to go till all my assignments due, not much of time left. At the mean time, I'm also working part time that take up 11 hours every week, not including the duration of getting there and coming back home. That's the life of a student. Time management is the utmost important. I'm still learning how to prioritize my tasks each day as I tend to do the least important things first like cleaning my room, folding my clothes etc. unnecessarily. Then I would take a long break before getting back to my studies. However, I couldn't find much time to even play the piano. I really missed those times where I drill myself to practice daily for my piano practical exam. Now, for more than a year since I finished my Grade 7 exam, and I think it would be hard to get back to that stream and continue my Grade 8 syllabus, although I already have it.

I also missed those time when I have time for hiking. I would hike Bukit Jambul hill, Kerachut, Muka Head, Bukit Hijau, and Youth Park. During those times, I would often hike with Dennis and my godmother. Now those times were only framed in the form of pictures and I could only reminisce. :(


Those hiking days..


It has been more than a year since I joined The Star for my 3 months internship (Aug 15, 08 - Nov 15, 08). I'm still thinking what I want to work as in the future after my degree. Need insights.

Alright, I think I have to stop abruptly here. Gotta finish my assignments. Gambateh!




1 comment:

StylerDen said...

Always have.. and always will stand by you dear :)