Monday, September 28, 2009

Nothing Much

Hey all! Thanks for sticking with me with my dead blog...but now it's revived! tee hee~
Well, reason being, not that I love to tell the whole world about my daily life agenda, but I just love to read and follow other blogs, especially those that I know, so I also hope that they'll in turn read my once-dead blog. I had been busy these days juggling my time with assignments, part time job, family, church, etc. I don't even have time to do the things I love: playing music on the piano and guitar, hiking and tidy up my room till squeeky clean. Anyhow, I do wish I could express myself here, but of course, with the censorship of sensitive issues as I don't want to offend anyone. One thing I did during my busy schedule..I manage to try different food from different places, ranging from mamak food, chinese hawker food, varieties of western food and the like with Mr D. That explains the baby fats that is slowly accumulating :p That's why I need to get back to my hiking and exercise lifestyle :(

No comments: