Friday, April 17, 2009

The modern technology we are living in

Hey ya'll! How'r you all doing? I bet that you, my readers are out there, just that I don't know who is still keeping track in reading my blog..it would be best if you would type something or leave your name stating that you're here, or if there's any comment in any particular posts, you could do so. Also not forgetting the chat box on your right side.

We're living in a cyber world where internet, gadgets, hardwares, softwares, and technology revolves around our lives heavily. One of the most common human interaction through the internet is called a facebook, a social network besides friendster, high five, myspace, etc.

I would say that most of my time are spent in facebook playing pet society, leaving comments, wishing happy birthday, chatting, viewing pictures and uploading pictures, applying some applications and also doing all sorts of quizzes and questionarre created by people. Some of it I think is ridiculous like "what is your actual age", "how does your future boyfriend/girlfriend is like", "what cartoon character are you", etc. They are countless. Even personal applications as well. If you're a facebook-er, you'll know what I mean.

Remembering how I got started in facebook in 2007, it wasn't easy with the different functions and applications. I got very lost. But eventually, after asking around, especially friends, I got the hang of it. Exploring the social networking by myself also helps. Anyway, most of the time, this social network is introduced by friends or family. Or you would see people opening the applications on their laptops or in college's internet lab.

Let me show you what happyslip thinks about this facebook fever!




Ultimately, i use facebook to get connected with my friends and family =) Not forgetting the status updates that is so recent about their activities.





3 comments:

StylerDen said...

I am :) and im still ur loyal reader :)

Zulee said...

:) dropped by.

Liagiba-Abigail said...

thanks all =)