Thursday, April 9, 2009

5 in 1


I have five different stuff to tell, so I compressed it to one post. Compact. Hahaha.


ONE:


This is a picture of me today. Tied my hair to half. Looks nice tho.


A look from another angle. Realize that they are dark brownish colour! But mind you, I never dyed my hair before. Funny tho cuz the second half of my hair is black.


Do you see the contrast?




*****************************************************************



TWO:



I like this photo. Felix was very cheeky and giggled all the time. Dennis had to turn him upside down so that he would stay put and not move about so that I would take a clearer picture.


***********************************************************************



THREE:




Yes, the miang dwarf hamsters gave birth. Again. This is the third batch of babies already, and every time they give birth, there would be a definite FIVE babies that came out of the womb. If I'm not mistaken, these babies are 7 days old. Small, short hair grown and colour determined with the ears and mouth being obvious, but not the eyes. Yes, they're still blind. Besides that, every batches, there would be one or two black furred baby hamster although the parents are both brown colour.
Want to know what happened to the babies from the first two batches?
The first batch, all five babies made it alive to youth. (the mum would eat the baby if the condition is bad) Three were given away but escaped from the cage. So the remaining two were also given away.
Second batch with five babies from birth, ended up with three hamsters. The mother ate two. Sad I know, but that's hamster's nature, if there are insufficient food for the mummy or the baby is sick. The three hamsters are still under ruth's care.


************************************************************************


FOUR:



Taken from my room through the window. Lately, dark clouds would hover in the afternoon, and in the evening, it would rain. That's why it's HOT & COLD. Even 2pm felt as if it's 7pm.



**************************************************************************


FIVE:



Ruth flew to Singapore for a six-day holiday yesterday. Also, it is easter weekend, so she get to visit her all time favourite church - City Harvest Church - in which they have stage performances and it's usually very special. So at the mean time, I became the caretaker of her 11 hamsters in all, including the five babies =P


PS: I just love my handfon! All these pictures were taken using my camera fon!





2 comments:

StylerDen said...

wow!!
very good quality d lo..

Liagiba-Abigail said...

haha...now it's time to update your blog isn't it? hehehehehhe