Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fun! Fun? Fun......

Back to work, merdeka holidays are over, now.. upcoming holiday in the countdown! Hari Raya!!

Last saturday night i had to cover 3 news on 3 different location, Tanjung Bungah Hotel, Paradise Hotel, and Gurney Drive, write write write, im going to have writers block soon.. so do i already have it?

Ill leave the pictures to do the talking, ive had enough writing for today.. hehe :p

Hm... where goes my college days.. i miss my college days...

What shall i do during my holiday.. Hm....

I know!! Ill go for a motor ride.. Wee...

I look good eh?

Next up, Scuba Diving!!

3 comments:

StylerDen said...

Aishey.. you sure look good :) no doubt at all :D

Liagiba-Abigail said...

apa la u..u blog it and u comment ur own post yourself..chia latt..
I was about to blog sumwhat related which is the saturday night in my mind but it had been portrayed another total diff thing by you..LOL

StylerDen said...

nyek nyek nyek.....
u can change lah if u want.. :P